Monday, October 14, 2013

Gear-ing Up for Halloween

Good evening!  Hope you are having a wonderful fall. I have been enjoying the mild day time weather and cooler nights.  Looking forward to the color show of the changing leaves. Also looking forward to the Halloween crop at Chico Scrapbooks. I've been in full Halloween mode getting my costume ready. I'm keeping it under wraps for the big reveal on Saturday but thought I would give you a sneak peek or two.




As you can see I am gear-ing up for a fun and fantastic time!  As I work on more elements of my costume I'll give you some more peeks and then the full reveal at or after the Halloween crop. So stay tuned for more Halloween fun! 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are getting some crafty time in. Happy Creating. 

Hugs, Sharon


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Anita. It's like a big crafty project. Having so much fun with it.

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh sharon!!! these are on your costume?! i can't wait for the big reveal. - vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see some sizzix die-cuts - let's see if i'm right - weathered clock and gadget gears?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, huh? Yes, love me some sizzix. You got it right! So happy with how the gears and clock turned out. I think the process would make a good tutorial. Full reveal this weekend. I will try and remember to blog from the crop.

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.