Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mixed Media Cards

Happy Saturday!

Hope all is well with you as summer winds down.  Is anyone else looking forward to Fall as much as I am?  Love these times of transition. It almost feels like an opportunity to reset and move on. 

I have been enjoying creating and teaching some mixed media classes. Last weekend was a mixed media card class.  If you are following on FB at SY's Studio you have already seen some peeks. 

Here are the finished class samples. 


At the students request I incorporated the favorite techniques from the Mixed Mediums 101 and 102 classes. 

Kits ready for class. 


Trays all set with mediums, inks, and supplies for each card. 





Some close up details of all the mixed media goodness!





I get such a kick out of watching the students learn and have a fun time. So much so that I always forget to take pics during class. Ugh. No matter how much I tell myself I'm going to take pictures of the class and the students work I always forget. Hahahahaha. I just get lost in the moment and enjoy myself as much as they do. Ah well that's the way it goes. 

Really, truly I get as much out of teaching as the students do learning. It feeds my soul and allows me to just be. 

I'm starting some fall themed projects and will share some peeks later. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope the mixed media cards inspire you to create some of your own. 

Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.