Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Fun

Happy Sunday!

I have just been so inspired with Halloween projects this year!  Yesterday I spent the day with my crafty friends at the annual Chico Scrapbooks Halloween crop.  What fun to see all the imaginative costumes and projects!  You can check out the pics from the crop and all the other happenings at Chico Scrapbooks here on their Facebook page.

Here we all are in our costumed glory!


Jodie always has something festive waiting for us to make each event extra special.  Check out these goodies.  Little treat boxes filled with candy.


Chico Scrapbooks usually offers some optional kits for the croppers to work on while having fun.  This event featured these two.  The one of the right is my Halloween Treat box that I entered into the Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge 11.  You can see my blog post here. 


This box would be perfect on your desk or to give as a gift filled with Halloween candies!  There are still a few kits available so if you are interested contact Jodie at Chico Scrapbooks today at (530)345-9333.

I worked on some decorative wall hangings inspired by Shelly Hickox and the Faux Tarnished Silver Technique she uses.  Nobody does Halloween like Shelly!  For some great inspiration be sure to check out Shelly's blog Stamptramp.  I will share the project I made and some of the steps in another post.

I also was able to finish my version of Tim Holtz October tag!  That's a record for me this year as I have been sliding in at the last moment on these.  Look for the post on that one coming up this week.

Hope you are enjoying this wonderful fall weekend.  Take care and happy creating!

Hugs, Sharon





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a completely AMAZING time! LOVE the things you created too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.