Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Halloween Fun with Graphic 45

Hello there!

I wanted to thank you for all the visits and comments on my mono print shadow box. Your support and sweet comments made my day and mean the world to me. 

Another Halloween project to share. This time I used the new G45 Rare Oddities.   Classic Halloween colors with some interesting and odd images. I used the small matchbox as my base to create a shadowbox wall hanging. 

It starts out as a dimensional hanging shadow box. 


With a surprise inside!



Did you spot the image from the first photo on the middle tag?  These three tags are linked with ribbon and attached to a clip to attach to the matchbox. They were created to be folded and stored in the box when not being displayed. This is not the best photo but this is so long it was a challenge to photigraph!


Here you can see the clip used to attach to the tags extender to the box. 


Close up views of the tags. 




I think this will look great hanging from the mantle to bring some spooky fun during the Halloween season.  Have you started any Halloween projects?  I'm really enjoying getting mine done early so that I will be able to enjoy them all season long. 

I posted this one on the Graphic 45 Facebook page for the August challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon









1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.