Friday, September 11, 2015

More Halloween Fun

Happy Friday to you!

Hope all is well and you are planning a fun weekend!  I have been busy working on class samples and designing some new projects. The spooky season is fast approaching and I have been having some more Halloween fun playing with the new Tim Holtz Skull die. 

I pulled out my hoarded Laboratorie Idea-ology Paper Stash, the Skull, and Postage Stamp Frames dies, some Ranger Texture Paste, and my favorite Halloween Distress colors and started playing. This will be my October class at Chico Scrapbooks. Here is a sneak peek.


If you are a Halloween fan like I am you will love this skull!

I'm looking forward to teaching a watercolor card class this Sunday at Chico Scrapbooks. It's watercolor Distress style. Love how versatile these inks are!  I got so caught up in making my samples I forgot to take photos. Ugh. I will take some on Sunday to share with you.   We still have seats for the class so if you are in the Chico area and are interested please call to reserve your spot. 

Headed back into the studio to finish up my skulls. He he he. Bwahahahahaha!

Check back to see the finished piece and a recap of Sunday's class. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.