Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 April

Hello!

Just getting the post on my version of the April 2014 Tim Holtz tag in the nick of time!

Whew, its been so busy that I just haven't had the time to sit down and share it with you!  My pay the bills job is insanely busy with new hires, training, and the usual payroll, benefits, safety, and our computer network.  I wear a lot of hats.  In addition I just had two days of jury duty and I'm helping when I can at Chico Scrapbooks to get ready for the big National Scrapbook Day weekend.

My friend Michele has been playing along with me this year.  It has been great to have someone to get creative with.  You can find her on the net as hyperartistgirl.  Her blog is here.  She also has an Etsy shop where there are some unique creations.

If you haven't already, check out Tim's April tag on his blog at http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-april/

We followed Tim's design using our own palette of colors.  We used the honeycomb frameworks instead of the trellis frameworks, and the tattered florals die instead of the tattered pine cone.




Great reminder to just take time to breathe!


Love the texture.


As usual, Michele and I had a great time creating our own version.  Won't you join us?  Tim always posts the new tag on the first of each month.  Look for the May tag tomorrow.

Thank You for taking the time to stop by.  Hope you get a chance this month to create something.

Take care.  Hugs,  Sharon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.