Monday, June 16, 2014

Still here!



Hello!

Sorry it's been a bit longer than usual since my last post. My pay the bills job has been insanely busy and I just took the weekend off to chill.

Never fear I am working on some projects that I will share very soon.

Hope you had  wonderful Fathers Day and gave your Dad lots of love.

My next class is coming up on Saturday. For those of you in the Chico area I will be teaching a textured 3 D patriotic star wall hanging at Chico Scrapbooks. This piece is based on one that Tammy Tutterow did for Vintaj.  Her work is so inspiring and her website is amazing. Check out Tammy's website at tammytutterow.com

Here is Tammys piece I fell in love with at CHA. Don't you just love all the texture?


Mine is very much like hers but with a bit of seam binding to add a patriotic touch. 





Hope you have a wonderful week. I'm working on my piece for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge # 4 so stay tuned for that post this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your support means the world to me. 

Happy Creating!

Hugs,  Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.