Sunday, December 28, 2014

Looking Forward and Thanks!

Good Morning!

I hope that your Christmas was filled with family, love, laughter, and of course some art! 


Has it really been since December 15th that I posted?  Oh, sorry about that. I was in full swing making Christmas projects, gifts and decorating when I got sick.  I'm getting better. Not 100% yet but much better.  So everything stopped including gifts in progress, new projects, and of course blogging.   On top of all that this is one of my busiest times of year at work. I'm human resources so that means benefit renewals, short weeks where I have to get payroll done early, and closing out the year.   Whew!

I am looking forward to the new year. New projects. New inspiration. Always feels like a fresh start. 

So excited for CHA in early January. Will be traveling with my girls from Chico Scrapbooks, Jodie and Terri. We have a good time and manage to laugh and giggle our way through the long, long days.  Look for Facebook and blog posts from CHA. 

Speaking of Facebook. Did you know that I have a FB page?  Would love it if you would check it out and follow me.  It's SY's Studio-Papercrafting with Sharon Young. 

Thanks so much for your support, comments, and good will thought the year. I really appreciate each and everyone of you.   Wishing you many blessings for the new year!

Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon



1 comment:

  1. May 2015 keep you healthy, happy & inspired! May your craft joy be ever present & may you create like crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.