Saturday, February 28, 2015

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 February

Happy last day of February!

I was able to squeeze in Tim's February tag.  Yahoo!  His tag was love themed and since we are way past Valentines Day I went with a steampunk theme.  The Tim Holtz original tag is on his website.

Loving the collage effect of these techniques.  I used what I had in my stash.  Using all the bits of Idea-ology paper that I have been saving was very satisfying.  What a great way to use your scraps!


You can see one of my favorite gents peeking out from the frame.  Papers are from a variety of paper stash pads including French Industrial and Wallflower.

The pocket watch is a movers and shapers die.  The center is filled with metal gears and bits as well as some mica flakes.  It's all held in with a good dose of UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel).

The wire wrapped around the spinner makes a great touch.

Well that's my take on Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 February.  Hope you enjoyed it.  The new tag for March comes out tomorrow so be sure to stop by Tim's blog to check it out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon




1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.