Monday, November 5, 2012

Fifty Things

Happy Monday!  Hope your week got off to a good start.  I'm happy to say that I have started working on some Christmas gifts.  More on that in another post.  Today, I really wanted to talk about birthdays.

This year is one of those big birthdays.  I, gulp, turned 50!  Did I say that out loud? Ha, ha, ha.  As I have been on a mini album making kick as of late I knew I wanted to create one to record my 50th year.  I was inspired by Keis on Scrapbook.com who did a 29 things album.  Thank You Keis for the great idea.

While I was making one for myself I made one for my cousin Kurt.  He is two months younger than I am and so he joined the 50 club last month.  I wanted to be able to capture likes, dislikes, dreams, and  inspirations at 50.  I chose places, people, dreams, change, and time as the themes for the list of 50 things.

I used one of my favorite paper lines from Graphic 45 called Olde Curiosity Shoppe.  The album, made of black policy envelopes, is also by Graphic 45.  Love, love, love this company and their papers.  These albums were a blast to make and I'm looking forward to making my list.

Photo heavy here.  Enjoy!
Here are the covers of the two albums


Here are the themed sections






An example the tags with the list


Smaller tags will be good for photos and memorabilia



The last pocket holds a photo folder



This album makes a great gift and could be adapted to any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon





1 comment:

  1. Your books are so beautiful. I am so happy that I got to see them in person. What a special gift you are giving to your cousin. I know he will treasure it always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.