Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year Focus

Happy Sunday all!

Hope the new year is going well for you.  Generally I don't make new years resolutions.  Instead I set goals for myself throughout the year.   While I have always felt creative and done crafty things it has only been in the last year and a half that I have been spending more time crafting.  I want to learn new techniques whether they are new to the industry or just new to me.  My goal is to get as much practice as I can.  My focus this new year is to learn.  Learn as much as I can about techniques and products.  I want to learn from others by spending time at crops and classes.  I want to learn what I'm good at and where I want to improve.  I will focus on learning.  No doubt you will see learning as a recurrent theme in my posts.

I have several projects in the works that I will share with you soon.  I'm also continuing to slowly get my new craft space set up and will share more when things are a little more presentable, ha, ha.

On a side note, have you been keeping an eye on the new product releases and what's been going on at CHA?  All I can say is Wowie!  So much eye candy!  I'm going crazy over Tim Holtz new Sizzix Alterations and his stamps.  Can't wait to get my hands on those.  And don't get my started on the paper lines.  G45, Carta Bella, and Bo Bunny are just a few that I'm already thinking about projects for.  Love this time of year.  It's a new surge of inspiration and creativity.  Some day I will get to CHA to see it first hand!  It just looks like a blast!

Take care and have a great week ahead.  I will be back soon with some pics of the latest creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,  Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.