Hope you are having a wonderful day. I was at a crop last night at one of our LSS, and was able to finish my March tag. Speaking of LSS's I want to give a quick shout out. Here in Chico, CA we are lucky enough to have not one, but two excellent scrapbook stores. I'm proud to be a regular customer of both. Paradise Scrapbook Boutique and Chico Scrapbooks both have great product, wonderful service, classes, crops and events. If you live in the area or are ever visiting they are both worth a stop.
If you haven't been participating in Tim's 12 Tags of 2013 go and see what it's all about here.
The March tag was so much fun to make. All about Easter and Spring.
I changed it up and used a butterfly image and clear rock candy dry glitter instead of the bunny and tinsel. Look at the sparkle from that glitter. Yummy!
Crinkle ribbon was dyed with Distress ink. Love how the ribbon takes color so that you can match it to any project. The sentiment is stamped onto the Tattered Banner.
Flowers from the Tattered Flower Garland die were inked up as well and mounted onto memo pins as Tim did. My grass was cut using the Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors.
It makes me happy to look at it. A sign that Spring is here.
- Sizzix Alterations Dies: Hanging Sign, Movers and Shapers Mini Butterflies Set, Tattered Floral Garland, Tattered Banners
- Idea-ology: memo pins, jump rings, crinkle ribbon, seasonal paper stash
- Distress Inks: Dusty Concord, Broken China, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye
- Embossing: Distress Embossing Ink, Ranger Sticky Embossing Power, Distress Stickles Dry Glitter-Clear Rock Candy
- Other Paper - Core-Dinations Distress Collection
- Tools: Big Shot, Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors, Simple Sayings Stampers Anonymous Stamp Set
Blessings to you and your family. Thank you for stopping by. Happy creating!