Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful and Carry On

Happy Saturday Friends!

hope you have spent your Thanksgiving weekend surrounded by family, friends, and some good eats!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how thankful I am for all of you!  It is an honor and a pleasure to be able to share my creative pursuits with you.  I appreciate all those who stop by, make comments, and support me.

We are having some unusually warm and dry weather in Northern California.  I got to spend a little time out in the yard trimming and picking up leaves.  Always makes me feel better to putter around in the yard.

I've got several projects in the works.  One is a card for a friend.  It is a take off on the British saying Keep Calm and Carry On.  I put my own twist on the phrase.



I stamped and inked some book paper for the front of the card and some Basic Grey ledger paper for the inside.


Big Ben was popped up and accented with some glossy accents.


To cover the inside sentiment as a surprise I made a pocket with some coredinations card stock embossed with the TH clocks texture fade and inserted a postcard in the pocket.  I wrote my personal birthday wishes on the postcard.






Inks and supplies used included:




Fun card isn't it?  I had a blast making it.  Hope you give it a try.  Well, I'm off to work on some gift card holder Christmas cards.  Check back again to see what I'm creating with some movers and shapers dies.

Hope you get some time this weekend to craft and create.  Happy crafting!

Hugs,  Sharon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.