Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 November

Hello, I'm back again.   It dawned on me that it is the last day of November and I hadn't played along with Tim Holtz on the 12 tags of 2013 November.  This month Tim did a chalk board tag.  Check out his version here.

Tim used a matte finish embossing powder but I didn't have any so I just pulled out the white embossing powder out of my stash.  It's a bit shiny but I'm happy with the results.

I did one tag with the gingerbread man and candy from the mini blueprints 5 stamp set (CMS170).  The other was a gift tag using the Christmas Time stamp set (CMS141).





Here are some close up details.



And, a bit of different angle where you can see the popped up shapes.



This one was fun.  Do I say that about all the tags?  Well, yes I think I do, ha ha ha.  Looking forward to seeing what Tim creates for December.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are getting some crafty time.  Happy Creating!

Hugs,  Sharon









6 comments:

  1. Such great tags! Weren't they a hoot to make! I love that we have a jump on some tags! I really love the images you chose and the fun way you did the TO: FROM: on the front! I have to try that for my next tags! Thanks for inspiring and for the kind visit and comments on my tag! Off to start some Christmas cards for a coworker (he asked for 12 cards of any designs. So that is going to be fun!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! It was fun to play with the chalk! Have fun with your Christmas prep!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful tags!!! Love them all, and especially the poinsettia one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Anita. So appreciate you stopping by and commenting. I'm really liking that poinsettia stamp.

      Delete
  3. beautiful chalkboard effect, sharon. just looking at these it's as if i can feel the chalk. very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.