Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's and More

Top O the Day to Ya! 

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday and St. Patricks Day.   While I'm at work our meal is cooking away in the crock pot. Not really in to the corned beef so I just got a brisket to go with the cabbage, red potatoes and carrots. Hope you have something festive planned to celebrate the day. 

Had a wonderful weekend at Chico Scrapbooks!  Saturday was an all day crop and Sunday I taught a mixed media canvas class.  Nothing better than hanging out with good friends and getting crafty. 


Here is my sample for the Spring Flight class.  Thank You to Debby, Michele, Pam and Rosemary. You did an excellent job and inspired me with your variations on my canvas. 

Where are the photos from class you ask?  Weeeeelllll, I really do have the best intentions to take photos of the class in action. I get so involved in teaching and walking around looking at the progress that I get totally lost in the moment and before I know it class is over.   I feel so blessed to be teaching something that I am very passionate about.  I do indeed think I'm  very lucky to have met so many people that share the same passion that I do. 

Wish I had some more photos to show you today. I've got several projects in the works that I will share when they are complete.  Terri, my teammate at Chico Scrapbooks, and I  have been collaborating on decorating a tree that is displayed in the store. We are currently working on an Easter themed tree for April. The reveal is usually the last week of each month and Jodie takes a video the following week. I'll show you the cute shadow boxes for the tree once they are complete. I'm also working on another simple but festive Spring/Easter multi panel wall hanging. 

Are there any projects or tutorials that you would like to see on the blog?  I've had some requests on the steps for tags. What else would be interesting or useful?  Would love to get your feedback!  Leave a comment on this post or send me an email (listed on the right side column). 

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of your week. So excited that Thursday is the first day of Spring. I know for some of you it's still very much Winter. May the winter give way to the warmth of Spring sooner than later. 

Thanks so much for your support and for taking the time to stop by. 

Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.