Sunday, March 2, 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

Hello,

its Graphic 45 Design Team Call time again.  Graphic 45 papers and products are one of my go to lines.  The vintage inspired designs and colors are so inspirational.  I only have to look at the papers to get tons of ideas for projects.

I've decided to try out for the Graphic 45 team!  Part of the first round is for artists to create a blog post with a minimum of 6 projects.

 Here are some of my favorite Graphic 45 projects to share. . . .




Tag with Olde Curiosity Shoppe.  One of my first projects with Graphic 45.  
A memorial tribute to my cousin Camille.

Olde Curiosity Shoppe 50 Things @ 50 mini books.  Look at the blog post here.


Just because I love Olde Curiosity Shoppe  so much, here is another . . . a wall hanging.  Look at the blog post here.


A Ladies Diary wall hanging.  You will find the blog post here.


Steampunk Spells box and mini.  What a perfect combination - Halloween and Steampunk!  The blog post is here.



Other favorite projects without Graphic 45 . . . 

Gratitude place cards.  More details on the blog post here.

A mixed media patchwork canvas.  The blog post is here.

Valentines tag, Tim Holtz style.  Check out my version here.

A hair raising experience stamped canvas.  The blog post is here.

An earth day landscape.  More details on the blog post here.


Happy Birthday easel cards.  The blog post is here.

Hope you like my favorites as much as I do.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!  Happy Creating!

Hugs,  Sharon














10 comments:

  1. Good luck! Haven't put mine up yet, hopefully end of the week.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did some beautiful projects. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Yaya! Your friendship and support means a great deal to me.

      Delete
  3. Oh how I hope you make! These are all beautiful, and I'm proud you are trying out! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! Always glad you are in my corner cheering me on!

      Delete
  4. I didn't realize you had auditioned! Just now seeing your post. Projects are fabulous!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette! Thanks for stopping by. Thank You. Good luck to you

      Delete
  5. Sharon, loving what you can create with Graphic 45 product! The texture and dimension in each of your projects is stunning. Thank you for auditioning for the G45 DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Charee! So appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.