Sunday, January 10, 2016

CHA 2016

Hello! 

Hope your Sunday is going great!

I am down in Anaheim at the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Mega Show.  This is an annual event for retailers to see  and order the new releases. So much to see and look at!

I love that I get to come here with Jodie at Chico Scrapbooks and be a part of the excitement. Big hugs and thanks Jodie!

These are long days but it recharges all of our creative batteries for the upcoming year. 

I'm not taking as many photos as usual but are a few shots. 
On the way. Must have our airplane selfie, right?

A favorite stop is the ideology booth!  So much to look at with all the vintage goodness. Thanks Paula for taking good care of us. 





We also stopped by the Graphic 45 booth. Always a joy to see their set up and new papers. 



Getting ready for another full day on the CHA show floor. Stayed tuned for more updates. I will also post some pics on my Facebook page SY's Studio. 

Have a wonderful day. Happy Creating!

Hugs, Sharon










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.