Sunday, January 17, 2016

More CHA 2016

Happy Sunday!

Back at home from our trip to Anaheim for the CHA 2016 Mega Show. Today I'll show some more of the new products I'm excited about. 

Spellbinders has added two new designers to their line up that I was jumping for joy over. Seth Apter from the Altered Page and Tammy Tutterow. Both have stamps, embossing folders, and of course dies. 

Seth is a mixed media artist. His style is all about layering and texture. I was lucky enough to be able catch one of his demos and I was having so much fun I forgot to take any photos. So great to meet you in person Seth. One thing that rocked my world a bit was that Seth starts his pieces with cardstock and adds color with paint. Really?  Why did I never think of that?   I will be adding that technique to my toolbox.

Here are some pics of Seth's table at the Spellbinders booth.  Be sure to check out Seth's blog at http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/





Tammy Tutterow is known for her quotes and doodles. With Spellbinders she has released a line of stamps that feature those very same doodles. She has a vintage, distressed style. 

Here is here table at the Spellbinders booth.  I some how missed getting photos of her spinner rack with all of the cards featuring her stamps. I'm sure that she will share some on her blog so be sure to visit her at http://tammytutterow.com/




Are you loving Seth and Tammy as much as I am?  Looking forward to more inspiration from them and Spellbinders. 

Look for most posts on what I found at CHA featuring Sizzix, Stampers Anonymous, and more. 

Have a wonderful day. Happy Creating!  May you find JOY in all things. 

Hugs, Sharon















1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I saw a Periscope that Marjie Kemper did of Seth using that die that looks like a dream catcher... it was wonderful. Sadly though, I did not see any of Tammy's new things but I will go in search now! Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.