Friday, February 7, 2014

Flower Power


Good Morning!  Happy Friday!

It's raining here in Northern California and that's a good thing!  Soon enough it will be Spring with flowers blooming everywhere. In the meantime I am having fun with paper flowers. The Tim Holtz-Sizzix tattered florals and jumbo tattered florals dies are perfect for making a variety of flowers.  One of my, well now two of my most reached for dies. 

Flowers are the main theme for a couple of classes I will be teaching at Chico Scrapbooks. First up is the Blooming Canvas.   This class is February 16th. Would love to have you join me if you are in the north state area. Give Chico Scrapbooks a call at 345-9333 to sign up.


Next is a sneaky peek at another class. More info on this one later so stay tuned. 


As you can see the same flowers can look different by changing up how the flowers are constructed and the color scheme. 

Hope you have a fun weekend planned. Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Happy creating. 

Hugs, Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.