Monday, February 3, 2014

More on My Can't Live Without List

Good Evening Friends!

I had quite the intense week at work last week and took the weekend to chill out.  I have been busy behind the scenes though.  I'm getting ready for another class at Chico Scrapbooks on February 16th and have been updating my Pinterest.

I have gotten requests for photos of my can't live without CHA new toys, um, tools list.  I thought the easiest way to gather them all and make it easy for all of you to view would be to pin them.  I have most of them pinned.  You can check it out using the link to the right.  Just starting my boards but would really like it if you followed and comment if you want.  Have fun viewing!

My next class will be all about the flowers.  Its a blooming canvas using the new Jumbo Tattered Florals, Garden Greens, and Spring Greenery dies.  Stop by Chico Scrapbooks to sign up for the class. It will also include coloring metals with Vintaj Patinas.  Fun, fun project.  Hope you can join me.  I'll post some preview photos later this week in another blog post.

Hope you have a great week!  Check back soon for some photos of the blooming canvas.  Don't forget to click on the link to the right and check out my boards and pins.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Creating!

Hugs,  Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.