Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 September

Whew!  Just making it in time to enter my version of Tim's tag for September. I didn't think I would be playing along this month but tonight found I was able to carve out some time to play. This month is all about the alcohol inks. I had a blast just creating for me.

Be sure to stop by Tim's blog to see how it's done. You can also check out the projects of those playing along.


My guy has leaves, acorns, and twigs made from the autumn gatherings strip die. 




I started out with a green ink but decided the latte was better for this tag. He is cool in green so I will save him for another project. 


It makes me happy when I can just play. 

Thanks for stopping by. Did you notice?  Posts three days in a row. On a roll!

Happy creating. 

Hugs, Sharon










2 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you shaped and layered the leaves on this Sharon. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! This one was fun. Just kept layering until I was happy with how it looked.

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.