Friday, July 26, 2013

Back Home

Good Morning,  errr, I mean afternoon,

Got home late last night - 2 ish. That's AM!  Tired and moving at a snails pace today, lol. 

I wanted to share more photos and post more from the CHA Create n Connect show. Unfortunately the Internet was not accessible on my iPad and I had to use my phone. I did post a bit on my blog and on my Facebook page (SY's Studio).  The other thing is that I did not take as many photos as I would have liked.  Partly because I was so busy and partly because I was just on sensory overload with all there is to see. 

Once I get unpacked and settled I will sort through the photos I did take and do a recap for you. 

Jodie, the owner of Chico Scrapbooks posted photos on the stores Facebook page at Chico Scrapbooks. Go check those out as well and "like" the page too if you want to see her posts. 

I kept hearing that this was a much smaller show than the Winter CHA. Even so, for a newbie like me it was a lot to take in and see. Seeing all the products is great, really great. The most exciting thing for me was to see the samples and the products in action with the demos. 

Thanks to all who stopped by to check out my posts and Facebook page. 

Will try for another post later on today or tomorrow so be sure to stop back by. 

Happy creating!

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.