Monday, July 29, 2013

Generous Zandra

Hello, me again,

two posts in one night!  Ha!  On a roll.

I wanted to give a big shout out to Zandra of Scraps to Beauty!  We became online friends through the Ustream shows of Laura Denison and Jim, the Gentleman Crafter.  Last week we had the opportunity to meet in person at the summer CHA show, Create n Connect.

It was so fun to meet her.  She is a wonderful artist and a very generous lady.  I feel very lucky to have received one of her wonderful cards!  Thank You so much Zandra!  I really appreciate you.  She also included a few other fun goodies in the card.


How cool are these little skulls?  They will make a fun addition to a halloween project.


And these mustache ring and bracelet are too cute for words!


Thanks again Zandra for your generosity and your friendship.  

Please take the time to visit Zandra's website to check out her wonderful projects and posts at Scraps to Beauty at http://scrapstobeautybyzandra.blogspot.com/  

Have a wonderful evening!  Hugs,  Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Just finally, catching up...lol You're so welcome and thanks for such sweet comments! It's fun to see everyone perspective on what photos they took. Love that one of Anna's I have it on my blog too. ttys
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it very much.